Top reasons to Exhibit
- Exhibition and Conference by Technical Experts of the Industry.
Focused Industry Specific seminar and workshops on-
- Pharma, Dairy, Fishery and hospitality
- Application on Renewable Energy in Cold Chain and Industrial Refrigeration
- Government Policies in this sector in this regards to subsidies
- Only Exhibition focusing on Industrial Refrigeration along with Cold Chain and Reefer Transportation.
- Innovation Pavilion - Dedicated Pavilion recognizing the innovative products and technology of the industry.
- Buyer Seller Meet - Platform is created to have focused Buyer Seller meeting resulting in Strategic alliances. Delegation from IIR Paris, China and Turkey.
- Enterpreneur's conclave by Industry Experts - Successful case studies and business models will be showcased by the leading industry experts from across the globe.
Industry Overview and Competitiveness
- The penetration rate of the refrigerator market in India to increase to 47.5% in 2026, from 27.3% in 2016
- India has the largest cold store capacity in the world.
- Indian cold storage market to grow at a CAGR of 16.09% (US$8.57 billion) by 2020 driven by the growth in the organized retail, Indian fast food market , food processing industry and e-commerce sectors.
- Refrigerated storage market in India to grow at a CAGR of 15% by 2020.
- Refrigerated transportation market - the largest contributor to col storage market in India to grow at a CAGR of 17% by 2020.
- Dairy cold storage market in India is the second largest market share in India in terms of revenue to grow at a CAGR of 18.16% by 2020. The growth forecast for butter is 14.5% CAGR, 20.5% CAGR for cheese and 19.5% for ice-cream by 2020.
- Pharma cold storage market to grow at a CAGR of 16% by 2020.
- Refrigerated/reefer trucks market to grow at a CAGR rate of 85.30% by 2020 in terms of trucks.
- Telangana is one of the youngest state and Fastest growing state in India.
- One of the few revenue surplus states in India.
- The state has a strong agriculture raw material base with surplus production of meat, dairy, fisheries; a large and widespread industrial land bank, and skilled manpower.
- Availability of robust infrastructure; international airport; 4 food parks, 146 industrial parks, 27 SEZs, 2 Agri-export zones.
- Leading Food processing and Agri-research institutions
- Govt. support for 1 cr. acres of land to do business
Hyderabad is centrally located in the south of the country and is just about an hour of flying time away from all major cities in south as well as Mumbai. It has a good road and metro rail infrastructure for a quick transportation/travel to any nook and corner of the city.
For Bookings and details, please contact.