Global Student Poster Competition
As part of the REFCOLD INDIA 2018, a poster competition is being organized for the students across the world. The aim is to involve academic community in the conference facilitate wider and to provide platform to the national and international students to demonstrate their innovative research.
The topic of poster submission should be in the area of refrigeration and cold chain industry. The poster can be submitted by individual students or a group of maximum two students. All participants must be enrolled as students at the time of poster submission. A proof of student status, such as active student ID or a letter from the college about current enrolment, must be submitted along with final poster. All the documents and presentations must be in English. A1 size poster (vertical oriented) should be printed and carried by the students for poster display at REFCOLD India 2018.
22nd October, 2018 Deadline to submit final poster
1st November, 2018 Notification to the selected posters for presentations
22nd -24th November, 2018 Poster display at REFCOLD INDIA 2018
- Time and position of the poster display will be notified to the students after acceptance of the poster.
- All the participant will receive a certificate for their participation.
- Top three posters selected by the jury members will receive a plaque and an award money.
- Travel costs up to ₹40000 will be provided to the winner.
- The evaluation jury will comprise of members from industry and academia.
The posters will be selected for awards based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of research to the community (10%)
- Clear statement of objectives (10%)
- Adequacy of methods used in research (10%)
- Innovative components in research (25%)
- Reliability of the proposed results (25%)
- Clear outcomes from the research (10%)
- Quality of presentation (10%)
For further information please write to: email@example.com